Breadheads Breadheads

holy moly, this was intense :O
the art itself was pretty amazing, I especially liked the view of the city, that must've taken forever to draw. the animation itself was also really good in my opinion, it flowed very well. but the story!! it was so creepy seeing these guys staring at their breadhead companions in such hunger :O the final chase really got me to the edge of my seat :x the strong facial expressions brought it all the more to life.
Great video!

Balgar - 07 "Mandibula" Balgar - 07 "Mandibula"

awesome work! I'm really curious to see what happens next! I like how there's a cliffhanger for both Balgar and us haha

The Overseer: Part 1 The Overseer: Part 1

wow, this movie is really something! in the beginning I wasn't really sure what to expect, but when the guy found the little plushie I got completely sucked in. the loud music/noise you added to that scene was also really effective.

I have to say that the other flashback, I kinda had to laugh cuz the dude smacked the kid so violently lol

the very end, when the dude gets in the building, was kinda confusing, but other than that this was really good! These were fifteen minutes well spent :)

Joverseer916 responds:

The fact that you watched all 15 minutes of it and remained interested is a win for me. Thank you for watching, and I am super glad you enjoyed it!

BLoCKED BLoCKED

nice little game! very interesting idea that you're a block :p
I very much enjoyed this, too bad it's a little short. the ending was kinda abrupt. maybe for the final level the little goal square should've been the little guy's objective, like 'the princess' or something :p

Wall of Fingers Wall of Fingers

nice and creepy little game! I like that there are 2 masks, to me I found flying easier, so afterwards I could play the game again, but then on a more difficult mode (the pink mask). I got the same glitch as Daggietainment though, but only with the pink mask.

LTPATS responds:

Glad you enjoyed it enough to play it twice! I've got a lot of feedback regarding the easiness of the green mask. In a way I wanted green to be easier to play but not as effective (it's slower than the purple), and purple be harder to master but more effective when played correctly (because of the speed boost). I still have some tweaking to do, but it looks like at least I'm on the right track! Sequels and spinoffs (with bug fixes) will be coming soon! Thanks for the feedback!

Lossless Lossless

love this song, it's very relaxing. I could listen to this for hours :)

OfficialNovacore responds:

Thank you so much for the support! :)

Freakout! Freakout!

hahaha das ook een manier om in paniek te raken XD

Math lecture doodle. Math lecture doodle.

hahaha je houdt zeker niet van wiskunde? XD vervelend dat zelfs als de leraar wordt opgegeten, hij zijn mond niet houdt! de dinosaurus ziet er cool uit, vooral zijn kop :)

Lost Souls Poster Lost Souls Poster

cool poster! there's a lot going on :) I specifically like the guy in the background with the two swords, he's got a very dynamic pose!

as for critique, I'd say work a bit on the colouring technique. I think the colours used for the lighting and shading are ok, but for instance on the girl's clothes, or the guy sitting on the rock, the lighting is so strong that their clothes look very glossy, like they're not made of cotton / average clothes material. I think it would be better if there was a little more transition from light to darker. perhaps also try to keep the colouring within the lines, cuz sometimes it crosses the lines and sometimes it doesn't, making it look a little messy. I'm guessing you know how to get rid of the colours that get outside the lines, cuz the armoured guy in the background doesn't seem to have any colours cross his lineart.

SuperArtNinja responds:

Wow, thanks for the in-depth critique. I really appreciate it. :D