All 4 art Reviews

Freakout! Freakout!

hahaha das ook een manier om in paniek te raken XD

Math lecture doodle. Math lecture doodle.

hahaha je houdt zeker niet van wiskunde? XD vervelend dat zelfs als de leraar wordt opgegeten, hij zijn mond niet houdt! de dinosaurus ziet er cool uit, vooral zijn kop :)

Lost Souls Poster Lost Souls Poster

cool poster! there's a lot going on :) I specifically like the guy in the background with the two swords, he's got a very dynamic pose!

as for critique, I'd say work a bit on the colouring technique. I think the colours used for the lighting and shading are ok, but for instance on the girl's clothes, or the guy sitting on the rock, the lighting is so strong that their clothes look very glossy, like they're not made of cotton / average clothes material. I think it would be better if there was a little more transition from light to darker. perhaps also try to keep the colouring within the lines, cuz sometimes it crosses the lines and sometimes it doesn't, making it look a little messy. I'm guessing you know how to get rid of the colours that get outside the lines, cuz the armoured guy in the background doesn't seem to have any colours cross his lineart.

SuperArtNinja responds:

Wow, thanks for the in-depth critique. I really appreciate it. :D

Lei T-shirt/Bag print Lei T-shirt/Bag print

hey this is pretty cool! very simple looking, but also very eye-catching. look like the dude wears some pretty cool boots :P

LoonyFred responds:

Thank you :) yeah, his furry boots are my fav piece of clothing to draw on him ;)