Breadheads Breadheads

holy moly, this was intense :O
the art itself was pretty amazing, I especially liked the view of the city, that must've taken forever to draw. the animation itself was also really good in my opinion, it flowed very well. but the story!! it was so creepy seeing these guys staring at their breadhead companions in such hunger :O the final chase really got me to the edge of my seat :x the strong facial expressions brought it all the more to life.
Great video!

Balgar - 07 "Mandibula" Balgar - 07 "Mandibula"

awesome work! I'm really curious to see what happens next! I like how there's a cliffhanger for both Balgar and us haha

The Overseer: Part 1 The Overseer: Part 1

wow, this movie is really something! in the beginning I wasn't really sure what to expect, but when the guy found the little plushie I got completely sucked in. the loud music/noise you added to that scene was also really effective.

I have to say that the other flashback, I kinda had to laugh cuz the dude smacked the kid so violently lol

the very end, when the dude gets in the building, was kinda confusing, but other than that this was really good! These were fifteen minutes well spent :)

Joverseer916 responds:

The fact that you watched all 15 minutes of it and remained interested is a win for me. Thank you for watching, and I am super glad you enjoyed it!

Son of Sonic: Episode 1 Son of Sonic: Episode 1

The concept so far isn't super original, but I like it nonetheless and am pretty curious to see how this story will unfold. I've got a guess of what happened to Sonic; I hope I'm right cuz that would make for a pretty cool story

89animegirl responds:

If you PM me what you think is gonna happen, i can tell you if you're right or not, and I promise I won't spoil anything.

Brain Damage Brain Damage

Great vid! the dry sense of humour got me laughing out loud, but what really stood out to me were the exaggerated expressions and general cartoon style! I'm gonna check out the other episodes, cuz I'd love to see more :)